THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Why Im Doing This Blog

Music.
Love.
Music is Love.
Atleast for me it is.
There are so many artists today trying to get there music heard. Thats where I come in. I hear it. I know that there are already magazines and websites dedicated to reviewing albums. But these are professionals and sometimes the way that they explain the quality of the record isn't easy to understand.
This is why im starting this blog. Im going to listen to an album and then post my opinions about it. Im going to say something about every song so you know which ones are the best to listen to. I also will give an update on new music that I think you all should check out.
I will be reviewing new and old albums only because it's not just the new stuff that you should be listening to. I will also right *top pick on the albums that are my favorites.
You may be asking yourselves, who is this girl? Why should I listen to her? You should listen to me because im just like you. Music keeps me going and without it I wouldn't be who I am. I read somewhere once that "music is what feelings sound like" and to me that is unbelievably true. Music is what I feel but cannot say. So now im repaying the favor by saying what I feel about the music.
So if you feel lost sometimes or you feel happier than you've ever been in your life and you are looking for that one song to fit how you're feeling at that moment keep reading my posts. If you aren't looking for that then im truly sorry.

-Kayleigh

0 comments: