THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hardcore Superstar

Hardcore Superstar "Beg For It" 2009

This Worm's For Ennio: So I'm a fan of introducing an album with songs like this, no vocals just the music. This song is strangely beautiful to me because it has so much going on in it but at the same time not much at all. I personally get a mexican western type feel from it but then it transforms even more into something almost magical.

Beg For It: Are you a fan of the '80s hair metal scene? Yeah so am I. And here you go, you get your very own modern day version of it with Hardcore Superstar. Beg For It is one of those songs that you just want to crank the volume up to and go crazy.

Into Debauchary: Into Debauchary is the party anthem for rock lovers in my opinion. Seriously, dude just wants to forget about the problems with everything and go absolutely mental. Fantastique guitar in this one!

Shades of Gray: Okay seriously is this singer the long lost cousin of Sebastian Bach or something? Honestly they sound so much alike, which means in my book that this guy can sing!

Nervous Breakdown: I became hooked on this song as soon as I heard the first few words. "There's a method to my madness, the only way to hide my sadness." Now reading those lyrics don't think this is a sad mopey song because you would be extremely wrong on that assumption. This song is a kick ass I don't care what you say type of song.

Hope For A Normal Life: There's nothing like introducing a song with the sweet sounds of a guitar. Apparently Hardcore Superstar is aware of this because that's exactly what they did with this track. This song is much slower paced compared to the others but i'm a big fan. I think this song speaks the truth. "I did not mean to stare no, but sometimes I need to see it my way. There's some secrets I don't share, the truth will only make you sad." See what I mean? It's honest. So many times you hold things in because you know that if you don't it will just upset people around you. You don't mean to mess things up but you do sometimes and people just don't understand. And most of all you just wish you could change everything. I think that if you are going through anything like that then you should most definatly listen to this song.

Don't Care About Your Bad Behaviour: When I first saw the name of this song my mind instantly went to thinking this song was about some girl being...well bad. But man oh man was I wrong. He starts of talking about a man who clearly has had some issues and he goes on to say "I don't care about your bad behaviour, I can't save you, can't change you." And that's actually very true. You can't always change the bad people, it's life. But you can't really judge either because even though you may think you are, you probably aren't the best person you could be either.

Remove My Brain: I will not lie to you, this is a catchy song. But I really am not a huge fan of it because I dislike the lyrics. "All I really wanna to do, I want to walk all over you." Seriously?

Spit It Out: You know those moods you get in where you just want to punch something? You start yelling and then the other person yells louder and you just cannot take it. You just want them to back off and leave you alone. Yeah, well here's your song.

Illegal Fun: If this song is as read between the lines as I think it is and not just some lets party kinda song, then I think I just might like it. The way I hear it is sometimes you just have to let loose. You need to forget about what people are going to think about you and just be yourself, do something you'll enjoy. Now im not saying go out and do something illegal because you think it sounds fun, please keep your fun legal. But I love how at the end of the song he says "Lets go away for another season I don't have to explain. Don't need to have a reason, I laugh and cry with a new begining. So when I go there, I'll hide with you." Probably the best lyrics of the song in my book.

Take 'Em All Out: This dude truly has a great voice, very special. Now as for the song if you believe that "no one is pure, nothing to adore" then here you go, Hardcore Superstar has provided you with your song.

Innocent Boy: I would have to say the lyrics of this song are some of my favorite off of this album, "You lift me up just so you can push me to the ground. You make me weak, stick around this mans heading for a breakdown." I know many of you who read this feel that way sometimes. As if everyone builds you up just so they can kick you back down the next second. This is a great song but especially great if you feel that way sometimes. If you're sick of taking the crap listen to this song, it feels your pain.

Favorite Song On Album: Hoping For A Normal Life
Least Favorite Song On Album: Remove My Brain

(The lyrics mentioned in this post do not belong to me. Copyright infringement not intended.)

0 comments: