THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 8, 2010

SafetySuit

SafetySuit "Life Left To Go" 2008

Someone Like You: I would just like to start off by saying that SafetySuit has been one of my favorite bands since the moment I heard them. Douglas Brown has such a soothing and beautiful voice that I could listen to all day. As for this song I think if you listen to it you will instantly love it. He's saying in this song that if he was to become a better person like she is would she want to be with him. He cares about her very much which is obvious and he's willing to do anything to keep her. He wants to be a better person for her and I think that's beautiful.

Apology: I want a guy to sing a song like this to me and I think if you are a girl and you listen to this you'll feel the same way. He's saying that the way he's been acting was wrong and he's so sorry for what he said to her. He is completely in love with this girl and he wants her to except his apology because he doesn't want to be with out her. This song is great all the way around and I suggest you go and listen to it! "It's all my fault today. I'm sorry for the way I was to you. It's all so wrong you see and I'm sorry for the words I say to you. But if you ask me I will go, anything for you. But if you ask me I will go, cause baby I need you."

Find A Way: Seriously i'm so not kidding, I want a guy just like this singer. These songs are so pure, true and full of emotion. This song is about how he always wants to be with this girl and he wants to savor every minute with her. I think if you listen to this track you should be prepared to play it over and over again. He has this desperation in this song that is so amazing.

Stay: And here we have the first song I ever heard by SafetySuit, ah what a beautiful moment that was. He's talking about how something is wrong with his girlfriend and he wants to know what it is or what he said to make her act this way. He's asking her to tell him what it was he said because it's hurting him to not know. He's completely in love with her and he just wants her to let him in. "So come on baby let me in and show me what this really is. Cause something must have made you say that. What did I do to make you say that to me? Something must have made you so mad. What can I do to make you say come back to me?" Just trust me when I say this song is amazing and go listen to it.

Something I Said: My honest opinion is that SafetySuit is one of the greatest bands of all time and this song helps prove why. It's about him liking this girl who liked him back but then all of a sudden changed her mind. He's wondering why and if it was something that he said. He's confused because she just left without telling him anything. So now he's sitting here wondering if he said something or if he made her do something she didn't want to do.

Anywhere But Here: This song breaks my heart because it's so beautiful. You might think that sounds a little silly or that it doesn't make sence. But i'm telling you that if you listen to it you will feel the same way. I'm sure this guy has girls going crazy for him all over the world because he makes you believe that these beautiful words he's singing are meant only for you. He also shows off his amazing vocals in this song which gives you chills. He's talking about this girl who is so amazing in his eyes and he's hoping that she'll give him a chance. She is the girl of his dreams and all he wants to do is be with her. "Cause you are beautiful inside, so lovely and I can't see why i'd do anything without you, you are. And when I'm not with you I know that it's true that i'd rather be anywhere but here without you."

Down: So for this song he's talking about how he's waiting around for this girl he likes to call him. When she's not calling him he begins wondering if he did something wrong. He's upset because he tried very hard to be the best he could be but in the end he's always alone. Then he apparently realizes that she wasn't good for him anyways because he says things like if she comes back for him he won't be there. Down also shows off the insane skills of the other members of the band which I think is really great.

The Moment: I think that he must have had a relationship in the past where a girl he loved left him wondering what he did wrong because a lot of these songs are about that. It makes you feel very bad for him but at the same time kind of glad it happened because you get these great songs out of it. He's basically saying that he doesn't understand what happened between them but he doesn't care anymore because she's clearly not the girl he thought she was. He says in the song something about how she'll probably end up with someone that's half as good as him and that is one of my favorite lines because it's like a huge slap in the face. This song is so relatable and be prepared to want to turn it up loud.

Annie: After I heard this song I was so mad that my name wasn't Annie because then this could be my song. I relate so much to this song and I think other girls can to. The girl in the song, Annie, doesn't really have that much self-esteem. When he tries to tell her she's beautiful she doesn't listen because she doesn't feel she is. This is one of my favorite tracks off of this record because it's so rediculously amazing. Every single word, every moment of music is fantastique and I recommend this song to everyone. One of my favorite parts of the song is when he says, "She needed someone to scream her name, to take her pain and thats why i'm screaming." That one line will make you heart happy because you feel like he's saying those words to you. The other part that will make you fall in love is, "And Annie you are one sight my eyes never tire of. It's like I cannot get enough of you. Annie you are the one song left in my symphony like you were made for me."

What If: The emotion these songs give off are absolutly incredible. What If is another amazing song. I think that one of the reasons I love this band so much is because you feel this music is yours. Like it was all meant for you and no one else. It's so special to find a piece of music like this and i'm so happy I have. The words in this song give off the impression that he's done something that he knows will upset her. She wants him to tell her but he's afraid that if he does it will make her sad. He wants her to know that he's sorry and that he just wants to fix his mistake because he loves her. These lyrics are very heartbreaking but it works for this emotionally beautiful song.

Gone Away: Five minutes. Thirty-six seconds. One breathtakingly beautiful song. This song will speak to you. It will take all of your problems away and make you feel whole. If you are feeling lost, if you are feeling alone, if you feel as if nobody understands you then please listen to this song. It's as if it was written for you.

Life Left To Go: This song is about suicide . He's saying that even though things seem so bad to you they really aren't. It's tragic. It's breathtaking. It's insanly beautiful. Great instrumentals and I love the use of the synthesizer. "And the mask you put on it's like words in a song but theres more to be seen. And the failures you see don't seem like failures to me here at all. Oh I'm begging you no, there's more life left to go. Oh i'm begging you please, cause I don't want you to leave."

Favorite Song On Album: Anywhere But Here
Least Favorite Song On Album:

(The lyrics mentioned in this post do not belong to me. Copyright infringement not intended.)

0 comments: