THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 12, 2010

Album Releases: April 2010

If you subscribe to me on youtube then you know that i've started doing monthly album release videos. All this is is a list of albums that are being released for this certain month. I hope someone you love is releasing a new cd! Enjoy! :)
*You can also check out the videos @ www.youtube.com/kayleighcalling

Tuesday April 6th,2010
Dr. Dog: Shame Shame
Jakob Dylan: Women and Country
Future Islands: In The Fall
Hypernova: Through the Chaos
John Butler Trio: April Uprising
Murder By Death: Good Morning, Magpie
Slash: Slash
Peter Wolf: Midnight Souvenirs

Tuesday April 13th, 2010
Jeff Beck: Emotion and Commotion
Bleeding Through: Bleeding Through
Coheed and Cambria: Year Of The Black Rainbow
Natalie Merchant: Leave Your Sleep
MGMT: Congradulations
Jason Castro: Jason Castro

Tuesday April 20th,2010
The Apples In Stereo: Travellers In Space and Time
Cypress Hill: Rise Up
Earl Greyhound: Suspicious Package
Merle Haggard: I Am What I Am
Kate Nash: My Best Friend Is You
Willie Nelson: Country Music
Plants and Animals: La La Land
Ratt: Infestation
Sevendust: Cold Day Memory

Tuesday April 27th, 2010
Bullet For My Valentine: Fever
Melissa Etheridge: Fearless Love
Hole: Nobodys Daughter
My Education: Sunrise
White Fence: White Fence
Wounded Lion: Wounded Lion

0 comments: